Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2011

Guess who's back ?

 I am so sorry ! 
I didn't write a post for ages- but now i am back with loads of new photos and storys!
My life changed like 360 degrees , i am now studying history of art at the univeristy and i finally got my driving license ( yeah ) ! I spent my summer holidays in spain, portugal and croatia ( I soon will post photos - if you are interested :)
The seasons are also changing- outside it's raining ☂ all the time and i have to go shopping to buy some warmer clothes, i am freezing already with my summer/ autumn clothes!
So whats going on in your life ? And whats the perfect outfit to keep you warm in cold days ? Tell me!!!!

Loads of love
C. <3




Here are some photos of a shoot i did some weeks ago :)
hope you like it ! It was a lot of fun :)











I was wearing :

TOPSHOP dress & blazar
ZARA    heels
VINTAGE sunglasses

1 Kommentar:

  1. Blue and yellow=perfect! I love the colors. Have a great day!

    XX Hilary
    http://thehippinista.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you kindly ! :D
**
C.