Sonntag, 22. Mai 2011

Life Ball 2011





sorry for this looooong time i didnt post anything new!
but i promised you after my final exam i will clutter you with new photos
here is a short preview of the Lifeball 2011 photos!
Do you know the Lifeball event ? Its a huge event against Aids and it took place in Vienna.
Every year there are thousands of crazy people,models and VIP's.
All of the guests were disguised as angels or some other mythical creatures.
It was such a great experience to be part of this colorful crowd.
I went there with my friends and my boyfriend who was one of the models in the show.
People like Lydia Hearst, Janet Jackson, Baptiste Giabriconi, Brooke Shields and Vivenne Westwood were the star guests. :)

Here is a Short Preview










My boyfriend and me



with Elena




I was wearing a ZARA feather dress ( last season)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Wow! I didn't know this event... It sounds great and you and your boyfriend were perfect! :)
    Thanks for visiting us <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I like your blog ♥

    XOXO

    http://uneinconnuesurlatoile.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you kindly ! :D
**
C.